MA Online: The 12 Questions
yourself these twelve questions to determine whether marijuana is
a problem in your life
- Has smoking pot stopped being fun?
- Do you ever get high alone?
- Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana?
- Do you find that your friends are determined by your marijuana
- Do you smoke marijuana to avoid dealing with your problems?
- Do you smoke pot to cope with your feelings?
- Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world?
- Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down
or controlling your dope smoking?
- Has your use of marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration,
- When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried
about how to get more?
- Do you plan your life around your marijuana use?
- Have friends or relatives ever complained that your pot smoking
is damaging your relationship with them?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions,
you may have a problem with pot.
To attend an online meeting, click on the Online Meeting Schedule
button for times and locations. For more information about Marijuana
Anonymous, click on the MA logo below left.