The 12 Steps Of Marijuana Anonymous
1. We admitted we were powerless over marijuana, that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God, as we understood God.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to marijuana addicts and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
If you are on a mobile chat, and you get disconnected. Close the Parachat Mobile Chat Tab/Window then go back to this page and click the mobile chat link again!Real-Time Host Schedule: Please Sign Up + Be Another Really Great MA Host
The Java, or traditional chat, has the most features. You must use the Java version if you are an admin and want to use the admin control panel. The Flash doesn't have all the extras that the Java version has. The Mobile/HTML is a very basic interface but it should work on just about any computer or handheld.
Note: To run the full featured Java Version, your browser must support Java. Currently, Google Chrome does not support Java anymore. But you can use another browser, like IE, or the Flash version of the chat if you want to use Chrome
Register Your Screen Name/Update Your Password
Don't navigate from this page or you'll lose the chat! Open other MA Online links in a new tab or in a new page.
There are Members in Chat
The 12 Traditions Of Marijuana Anonymous
1. Our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends upon M.A. unity.
2. For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority, a loving God whose expression may come through in our group conscience. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern.
3. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using marijuana.
4. Each group should be autonomous except in matters affecting other groups or M.A. as a whole.
5. Each group has but one primary purpose, to carry its message to the marijuana addict who still suffers.
6. M.A. groups ought never endorse, finance, or lend the M.A. name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property, and prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
7. Every M.A. group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
8. Marijuana Anonymous should remain forever nonprofessional, but our service centers may employ special workers.
9. M.A., as such, ought never be organized, but we may create service boards or committees directly responsible to those they serve.
10. Marijuana Anonymous has no opinion on outside issues; hence the M.A. name ought never be drawn into public controversy.
11. Our public relations policy is based upon attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio, t.v., film, and other public media. We need guard with special care the anonymity of all fellow M.A. members.
12. Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities.
|Home||For the Newcomer||Meeting Schedule||Service Information||Stories||Sobriety Chips||Sobriety Birthdays||Contact Us|
|Day Meeting||12 PM PST, 3 PM EST, 8 PM GMT||All Meetings are 1.5 hours Long|
|Night Meeting||6 PM PST, 9 PM EST, 2 AM GMT||All Meetings are 1.5 hours Long|